Make an Impact with Us
10 reasons why you should consider working at Lincoln
- You do meaningful work. From the 17 million lives we touch with our products and services to the communities we serve, we’re all about providing support to those who need it and empowering others to take charge.
- You define your career. We offer a company-wide career management program designed to empower employees to take charge of their careers.
- You can be yourself. We promote a culture of acceptance, inclusion and collaboration and believe diversity of thought, background and experience will drive innovation and produce results that set us apart in the marketplace.
- Our 401(k) savings program is hard to top. Along with a dollar-for-dollar company match of up to 6%, we offer a 4% core contribution to your 401(k) plan, regardless of whether you contribute or not.
- Learn something new every day. Through robust learning programs, challenging work and collaboration with talented colleagues, your development never stops.
- Hard work is rewarded. Our Annual Incentive Program is designed to reward your contribution to the company’s success by linking a portion of compensation directly to performance.
- You’re covered. Our benefits package goes beyond the basics. From health coaches to discounted gym memberships to company-wide fitness challenges, we offer a range of programs to support your health and well-being.
- We see the glass half full. The financial strength of our company helps enable us to drive long-term growth with confidence and optimism.
- We are committed to improving the quality of life around us. Our Lincoln Financial Foundation awards $10 million annually to nonprofits in the communities where we live and work and enables employees to give back through matching gift programs and volunteerism.
- Because at Lincoln, you’re in charge. ®
Lincoln is an Equal Opportunity employer and, as such, is
committed in policy and practice to recruit, hire, compensate, train
and promote, in all job classifications, without regard to race, color,
religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, disability,
sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, veterans status, or
genetic information. Applicants are evaluated on the basis of job
If you are a person with a disability that impedes your
ability to express your interest for a position through our online
application process, or require TTY/TDD assistance, contact us by
Lincoln Financial Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Get Job Recommendations
Find jobs that best match your LinkedIn profile.
Find Jobs 4 Me
The mention of any specific securities or life insurance product on this site, in any Webcast or press release, is presented for informational purposes only. This site and the information contained herein does not constitute an offer or a solicitation of an offer for the purchase of any securities or insurance product. An offer for securities can be made by prospectus only. Depending on the securities or insurance product mentioned, it may be issued by The Lincoln National Life Insurance Company, Fort Wayne, IN; Lincoln Life & Annuity Company of New York, Syracuse, NY; or other LFG companies and offered through broker dealers with effective selling agreements. All companies mentioned herein are affiliated companies of Lincoln Financial Group. Lincoln Financial Group is the marketing name for Lincoln National Corporation and its affiliates. Each affiliate is separately responsible for its own financial and contractual obligations.